Monday, August 18, 2008

We Are Walking!

While he is still pretty wobbly, Hoyt is now walking all over the house. He started taking a few steps about a week ago, and now only wants to walk! He will crawl to something, stand up, and then try to walk to his destination. I'm sure he will be running in no time - he just can't get to where he is going fast enough!!

8 comments:

J-Lo said...

So cute. He's got the broad-stance-to-increase-stability down.

Jen H said...

So cute!!

Greg and Wendy said...

Hoyters!....we are so proud of you! It's wonderful to see you walking. I almost cried. Can't wait to see you in person. It's not too long now!
Love,
Grandma Murray

PS As you can see, I'm at Rose's so I could see the video! Grandpa Murray has yet to get DSL. Talk to him about that, okay?

Greg and Wendy said...

How can Hoyt be a year old already? It seems like yesterday we were emailing you about his birth! He is adorable and the blog videos are so fun! He is a little doll!
Love,
Greg and Wendy

Petersen Kids said...

He is so cute!! It was so fun to watch the video, and look through your whole blog. I miss you guys!! Seriously, Hoyt is stinkin' awesome!! He looks pretty tough, but can he handle the L.A. Farms Mutton Bust? I guess we'll see!! By the way Ryon, you're lookin' pretty good for 33. You haven't aged a bit since C.E.U.(How was that?)

Sitterud Family said...

well when ever my sister leaves a comment that means I have to to. Heather if Ryon doesn't check this and you don't remember me...I am a Griffin. Ryon may refer to me as something like Bit the Sh!*. But I mostly prefer just Bit! So Hoyt is totally cute! He is BIG, um Porter is big but I am pretty sure Hoyt can take him. But I mean he has already attended the Muttin Bustin so I don't know?! P.S. Ryon, every time Brooke gets off the phone with you she calls me and reminds me how hillarious you are! Our fam always talks about you guys coming back to Utah, but only come when I am there too.

nevadanista said...

Life as you've known it is now over :) I love how right at the end when he plops himself down, he lays eyes on the one and only thing on the floor.

Whitaker Family said...

Oh it is soooo cute I love the unsteady walk, hand up and everything!